Meet Attorney Harry H. Albritton of Dawson & Albritton, P.A.Experienced trial lawyers helping malpractice and injury victims throughout Eastern and Central North Carolina
Harry H. Albritton, Jr.
Harry H. Albritton, Jr. represents victims injured as a result of negligence and malpractice. Since 2002, Mr. Albritton represents people who are seriously injured by no fault of their own.
Mr. Albritton has long established ties to eastern North Carolina. He is the sixth generation of his family to live and raise children in Pitt
County. He graduated from East Carolina University in 1998 and then returned to Pitt County to practice law after obtaining his law degree from Ohio Northern University.
Upon returning to North Carolina, Mr. Albritton joined a Greenville law firm in 2002 as a litigator and trial attorney. He routinely supervised major class action litigation involving insurance fraud, breach of contract and pharmaceutical drugs. However, his true passion is representing those individuals seriously injured by the negligence of others. Mr. Albritton has obtained favorable results in a wide range of cases from minor car accidents to multi-million dollar catastrophic injuries. Over the past several years, Mr. Albritton has represented plaintiffs injured in a 2000 bridge collapse at Charlotte Motor Speedway in the In Re: Pedestrian Walkway Failure litigation.
In 2006, Darren Dawson and Harry Albritton formed Dawson & Albritton, P.A. to focus their law practice on those injured by automobile accidents and medical negligence. Recently, Mr. Albritton has initiated several lawsuits against a statewide dental practice for their unnecessary and excessive treatment of young children. Mr. Albritton’s cases have generated statewide and national attention, as documented by ABC News 20/20.
With an aggressive yet professional approach, Mr. Albritton consistently and effectively obtains favorable results for his clients.
- North Carolina, 2002
- S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 2002
- S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina, 2002
- S. District Court Western District of North Carolina, 2002
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio
- D. – May, 2002
- East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina
- A. – 1998
- Major: Psychology
Professional Associations And Memberships
- North Carolina Inn of Court, Eastern District, Member, 2003 – Present
- North Carolina State Bar, Member, 2002 – Present
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member, 2002 – Present
- Pitt County Bar Association, Member, 2002 – Present
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Member, 2002 – Present
- Ohio Northern University Legal Indigent Clinic, 2001 – 2003
- Board of Directors, Martin/Pitt Partnership for Children – Smart Start
204 E. Arlington Blvd.
Greenville, NC 27858
Toll Free : 888-321-3116