Dawson & Albritton Free Holiday Sober Rides
Holidays are often when you want to spend quality time with family and friends. However, this quality time often involves alcohol, leading to an increased risk for accidents involving alcohol around certain holidays.
Between 2015 and 2017, Greenville saw approximately 330 drunk driving accidents, according to the North Carolina Department of Transportation. In an effort to reduce deaths or injuries due to drunk driving, the personal injury attorneys at Dawson & Albritton are offering free holiday rides to people who have been drinking in Greenville.
How It Works:
All you have to do is to make the decision to not drive while intoxicated by taking an Uber, Lyft or cab home. Pay the fare upfront, and we will reimburse you for it via Paypal.
Qualifying Holidays and Times
|New Year’s Eve||December 31, 2018||5pm – 10am|
|New Year’s Day||January 1, 2019||10am – 10pm|
|St. Patrick’s Day||March 17, 2019||5pm – 10am|
|Cinco de Mayo||May 5, 2019||5pm – 10am|
|Memorial Day||May 27, 2019||5pm – 10am|
|Independence Day||July 4, 2019||5pm – 10am|
|Labor Day||September 2, 2019||5pm – 10am|
|Halloween||October 31, 2019||5pm – 10am|
|Thanksgiving Eve||November 27, 2019||5pm – 10am|
- Rides must be taken within Greenville or anywhere within Pitt County on qualifying holiday listed above.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- Maximum reimbursement value of $25 anywhere within Pitt County.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 100 submissions in 2019.
- To get reimbursed, you must send your Receipt, a Photocopy of Valid Driver’s License, and a PayPal associated email address within 7 days of the qualifying holiday to:
Dawson & Albritton
204 E. Arlington Blvd.
Greenville, NC 27858
New Years 2019 Media Coverage
In the video below, Darren Dawson explains why we offer sober rides.
“They’re difficult cases because the victims in the case are usually completely innocent and were doing nothing wrong by the time they were struck by a drunk driver. So they’re difficult in that respect. But it’s trying to make the best out of a very bad situation all the way around.”